According to GDPR – REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), thal will come into force and applicable from 25th of May 2018 onwards We hereby inform you, that the “Administrator” of your personal data is Works 11 Sp. z o.o located in Katowice, Porcelanowa 51 str. registered in the National Court Register under the number 0000363626, VAT UE: 6462895170. You can contact the Adminitrator by e-mail (email@example.com), by phone (+48 32 35 39 392) or by mail (address: 40-246 Katowice, Porcelanowa 51 str.).
The personal data you entrust us with will be processed for the following purposes:
1. For the purposes required for fulfilling of the agreement, in which you are a Party (conclusion and performance ofthe agreement or undertaking of actions before the conlusion of the agreement in order to conclude and sign it (such as preparing and presenting the offer), for contact purposes after the closure of the agreement, for the purpose of transferring the data to companies cooperating with the Administrator only in the scope of the agreement (subcontractors, project partners) and in the scope indicated by the articles of the agreement in accordance with article 6 section 1 paragraph b of the GDRP.
2. For the purposes required for fullfilling the legal obligation imposed on the Administrator as per art. 6 sect. 1 par. c of the GDRP.
3. Furthermore, as per art. 6 sect.1 par. f of the GDRP we proces personal data for the purposes necessary for the implementation of the legally justified objectives of the Administrator (such as monitoring the facility in order to ensure safety, claims procedures)
4. If we process personal data for the purpose of sending commercial communication using electronic means of communication, i.e. advertisments sent through e-mail or by means of telecommunication terminal equipment – such as sending SMS messages with commercial content, as per art. 6 sect. 1 par. a of the GDRP is carried out based on distinct, voluntarily consent submitted to us which can be withdrawn at any time.
Planned personal data storage period art. 15 sect. 1 par.d of the GDRP
All personal data shall be deleted as per data archiving requirements.
As per regulations, after the purpose have been met or after Administrator’s legal obligations have been fulfilled the data shall be deleted.
The rights of the person to whom the personal data pertain.
We hereby inform you that due to processing of your personal data you are entitled to the following:
You have the right to access the contents of your data, as well as the right to correction, deletion, limitation of its processing, the right to transfer your data that is processed in electronic systems, the right to object, the right to revoke your consent at any time, without affecting the compliance with the processing law (this option exists if the processing takes place based on consent, and not, for example, on regulations entitling the administrator to process such said data).
Furthermore, we inform you that you have a right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office of the Protection of Personal Data, if you consider that the processing of your personal data infringes on the regulations of the General Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data 679/2016 from 27th of April 2016.
Cathegories of data recipients / entities processing the personal data in the name of the Administrator.
The recipient of your personal data shall be authorized bodies entitled by law (including: Courts, Police, Prosecutor’s Office, Enforcement Authorities, Administrative Authorities) or other entities that process personal data in the name of the Administrator:
– trade partners,
– debt collection agencies, banks, postal operators, carriers
– companies that archive data, or provide technical and IT services.
We ensure that your data is properly secured, and its processing is clear, reliable and compliant with regulations.
Administrator – Works 11 Sp. z o.o.